Sunday, December 23, 2007

FLASHBACK: 1985... THE YEAR OF RAMBO






















That's Sylvester Stallone, brother of Frank, with his then-beautiful wife Brigitte Nielson, posing with President Reagan and her then-live husband, Ron.


Brigitte later noogied former NY Jet "sack-dancer" Mark Gastineau, hooked up with enough hairy bartenders to supply a U.S. Army division, staggered in and out of rehab, and finally ended her magnificent freefall with the gold-nuggeted grin of 2007 soulmate, Flavor Flav.

Sly is still making movies and working out. Last February, he pre-empted Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens by being arrested in Austrailia with 48 vials of Human Growth Hormone. Sly pleaded guilty, paid $10,000 and released this statement:" I have never supported the use of illegal drugs or engaged in any illegal activities in my entire life. ...I wish to express my deepest remorse and again apologize for my actions."


You voted him AHOY. You knew what you were doing.

No comments: